If you are interested in applying for one of our German Shepherd Dogs please fill out the provided form so that we can process your application. We will try our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to refuse service if we believe that the animal may not be looked after correctly. We want to ensure that these very active dogs always have enough space to live their lives freely. Not having a large enough backyard or lack of income may be sufficient reasons.
The following representations and conditions apply to the sale:
- The puppy has been wormed and vaccinated (C3) in accordance with veterinary recommendations, and was examined by a veterinarian at the time of vaccination. (Moorong Street Veterinary Centre.)
- As of the date of the agreement, the puppy is in good health and free of communicable diseases.
- The owner has 72 hours to have the puppy examined by a veterinarian and to personally inspect the puppy.
- The owner is completely satisfied with, and waives all claims regarding the puppy’s conformation and outward appearance (meaning that the puppy meets the Breed Standard at this age)
- A full list of instructions will accompany the puppy on the care and maintenance and feeding of said puppy.
- The puppy has been microchipped as per the accompanying paperwork, and Pantathean reserve the right to be secondary contact on the registration.
- Pantathean has taken appropriate steps as far as we are able, to minimise the possibility of inheritable diseases through the screening of parents and associated research; however the new owner acknowledges that the risks of hip and / or elbow disease and other inheritable disorders are always present and cannot be totally avoided. If it transpires that the puppy develops a known hereditary condition specifically associated with the breed and this is supported by a report from two qualified veterinarians, then Pantathean happily agrees to provide another puppy of the same quality, free of charge from the next available litter. Shipping costs remain the responsibility of the original purchaser.
- All outstanding paperwork will be mailed to the owner as soon as it is available.
- All shipping costs of the puppy will the responsibility of the owner.
- Bitches are bred in accordance with the ANKC policy and will not be bred prior to reaching 2 years of age.
- Dogs will be bred in accordance with the ANKC policy.
- Pantathean shall not in any way be responsible if the puppy becomes ill, is injured or develops any other physical ailment or disorder after the delivery of the puppy to the owner. All veterinary expenses incurred by the owner after taking delivery of the puppy will be the responsibility of the owner.
- If the owner chooses to sell the dog/bitch identified herewith or otherwise place him or her elsewhere, Pantathean gets first refusal to reacquire the dog/bitch according to terms agreed to buyer and seller at that time.
- In the event of your death or in the event of a dispute between couples, which puts the dog at risk, Pantathean reserve the right to take back the aforementioned puppy/dog. This is not negotiable.
- The aforementioned puppy/dog is NOT to be bred. The owner agrees that de-sexing shall take place at an appropriate time, we recommend not before 24 months (2 years) of age.
- The owner agrees that Pantathean shall repossess the puppy upon evidence of neglect and or abuse at no expense to Pantathean.
- The owner shall be solely responsible for any damage or injury that may be caused by this puppy.
- The owner releases Pantathean from any liability and shall not hold Pantathean responsible for any damage or injury caused by this dog, now and in the future